- Fabulous role in Nelson
- Permanent position, 30-40 hours per week negotiable
Are you a skilled administrator that loves variety and a challenge? Then join our small, friendly team.
Tineli is New Zealand's favorite cycling clothing company.
We have offices in New Zealand, Australia and the UK and we're still growing. We require a switched on administrator to take responsibility for the smooth and efficient administration of our New Zealand and international operations.
Reporting to the managing director you'll be responsible for a range of accounts and administration tasks including debtors, creditors, invoicing and customer service.
You'll also carry out sales and marketing activities, and liaise with sales representatives, graphic designers, customers and distributors.
Ideal experience and skills
- You will be a good all-rounder with experience in general and financial administration.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Have a keen eye for detail, high work standards and be adaptable enough to cope with changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills and a friendly outgoing approach.
- You will also be self-motivated and proactive, with a desire to make a difference through improving on current systems and processes.
- And lastly you'll come from a cycling background.
Download the job description and application form here then send your CV and completed application form to email@example.com.
Applications close 5pm Sunday 30th of January.
The preferred applicant will be required to undergo a full reference check. Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.